Monday, December 31, 2007

"Factory Man" by Paul Larson

Duration: 04:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-12 09:51:07
User: paulelarson
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

workin  man  neil  young  paul  larson  john  denver  james  taylor  

Description:

Factory Man (Words and Music by Paul Larson. August 11, 2007) I can't hear for all the noise inside Doesn't seem to matter, Cause I've lost all my pride. Alone in my thoughts, Alone on the floor. I know what the men are now drinkin' for. It's the same old thing, Each and every day. Do your job and stay out of the way. I see the man walkin' through Every now and then. Nice shirt and tie, Carrying that pity grin. A factory man has nowhere left to turn. A factory man is goin' down. A factory man has never left his town. A factory will die unheard. He'll die unheard. So many men come and go. Many different faces I never wanna know. Some hide their sorrow With dirty awkward jokes. Others live for break, Or the cigarette smoke. A factory man has nowhere left to turn. A factory man is goin' down. A factory man has never left his town. A factory will die unheard. He'll die unheard. The music on the radio Helps things move along. But it's only now That I'm singin' a factory song. Wish I could go somewhere And pull up all my stakes. Seems that it's my life, Even though it's what I hate. A factory man has nowhere left to turn. A factory man is goin' down. A factory man has never left his town. A factory will die unheard. He'll die unheard.

Comments

rfmullig ::: Favorites  2007-08-26 11:33:06

another great song
__________________________________________________
kennewicksheri ::: Favorites  2007-08-17 11:03:32

<I>thank you for singing the life of the unsung... the daily grind of so many people.. just living... waiting.... for life
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Bully Trailer
Mew mew power/Tokyo mew mew - Powerpuff Mews Interview
Gabbi Eddie Phillip
Miltary forces
Fushigi Yuugi - Episode 52 - Part 1/2 [English Dubbed]
Depth Charge Wakeboarding--- UNDERGOUND
Where the Red Fern Grows
dance for hollisterfrk24
Mew mew Pudding transformation
ugly betty-slideshow
Re: Britney Spears - Piece of Me (POM) [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
IDB T.V episode 4:aunt arcitis's clue
maltese eating treat
soniaferrer01
Elmo talks down to Robert De Niro
Words Don't Come Easy - Cliff Richard / Subtitled
Bee Gees
bong hits
twista-piece of mind
American Soldiers of WWII w/ Tool's "Sober"


 

No comments: