Sunday, January 13, 2008

Some chipboard and wheels

Duration: 02:36 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-31 09:34:57
User: ticijev
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

DIY  chipboard  short  furniture  room  making  yourself  coffee  table  wake  alarm  clock  

Description:

Ivan wakes up in his messy room and decides to do something about it... I did this short film last year for a contest. I think I was last or second worst :( At least I have some furniture, he he ;) Music by Fugazi -- Place Position too bad the audio is not synchronized :(

Comments

LeiMagnus ::: Favorites  2007-08-15 09:33:36

Wahay - you have Green by REM ^_^
__________________________________________________
ginicide ::: Favorites  2007-07-05 19:56:22

I wish I could make stuff. Me = Building retarded Good song. It gives me initiative.
__________________________________________________
dleifyamjr ::: Favorites  2007-05-07 00:45:45

Very good. I am a carpenter as well. This video gave me some good ideas. Thanks for being so inventive.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

patience take that
Dead Or Alive 3: Jan Lee
Papa's bird feeder
stick pivot punching tutorial
Dr Plummer Stall's a airplane
Falling Off The Bed Part Two
Mack (A Modern Day Rendition of Macbeth) Pt 1
El Bananero - The Ring
DGK... Bash 1028 is een feit....
Math Lesson
worlds best tricks
I'm Blue
ElAnticristo2007: El Regreso del Último Profeta
Pingaiada no estádio JK Itumbiara - 2
One Piece - Heaven Knows
my dog is smart!
ssbb thoughts
Making A Paradox - Part VI
Feed The Head
damien dempsey patience


 

No comments: