Saturday, November 10, 2007

Random Words (more info in the description)

Duration: 01:05 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-22 07:45:42
User: frezned
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

The word is CARNIVORE. I'm gonna pick a winner on SEPTEMBER 14TH. That's... three weeks from now. Plenty of time. No excuses. Awesomeness: If it's a comedy, does it make me laugh? If it's a tear-jerker, does it make me cry? If it's a song, do I put it on my ipod? etc. Originality: Did you try something new or different? Did anyone else try something similar? Definition: Is your video about something other than a type of animal that eats meat? No length restrictions other than the max 10 minutes that The Man demands. My videos tend to be short, that's just my style. (keep in mind though that the longer you go, the more time the audience has to get bored - length won't lose awesomeness points, but bad pacing will!) Get involved in this! Make something great, make something dumb, I don't care. Embarrass yourself! Every video made will warm my heart, I promise. Don't have a video camera? JacobDeux did pretty well with a still! Try cartoons maybe?

Comments

No comments: