Saturday, December 1, 2007

Cold Love (vs. Madonna)

Duration: 05:02 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-25 12:53:23
User: psylentknight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Apparently, there's two videos using this song and game mixed together, which normally, I'd say "Damn, it's been done, off to something else, then," but not this time. This was too good to pass up, and the theme I'm going for here is different even from the first one I did watch. That, and I really enjoy this song. Here, it's just presenting a "What if...?" deal between Dante and Lady, if there was a potential for love between the two, but both are so cold to each other about their feelings. The song's lyrics kinda' bounce back and forth with the characters to bring the idea along further. And a side note: Remember the days when I used to make DMC 3 videos like I was a factory for them? Yeah, good times...but they're few and far between for good reason, because I've done enough of them to possibly satisfy my need to do any more. However, this contradicted the feeling that if I really wanted to end it, I want to go out strong, which I still do, but what to do in-between the "Alpha and Omega" (of which I have the song picked already for the final) are the issues, as well as how many more to do. 5 seems like a reasonable number, but we'll see what I think about it in time. In the meantime, please enjoy this video.

Comments

ExeErdna ::: Favorites  2007-10-26 03:20:15

wow this was moving, all ways the shit 5 stars and faved
__________________________________________________
yuyuzja ::: Favorites  2007-10-26 11:10:24

Awesome, you did it again.
__________________________________________________

No comments: