Saturday, December 1, 2007

Street Fighter 4 Teaser w/ Alternate music

Duration: 01:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-22 05:29:09
User: psylentknight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I know, I know. Too soon. Now, nothing too wrong with the audio in the actual trailer, but I had been sitting on this song for so long, and didn't know what to use it for...well, except for something that just came to mind while typing all this, which I could do it, especially since I'm not using the whole song in here. For once, I did nothing fancy to the video, either. I almost did, but that got stopped real quick. Besides, I like how it looks by itself, just wanted to share another audio redub. However, there's two projects circling in...no, wait, make that three now that I wanna' get down. The only clue I can give is that it deals with Capcom again. One you might expect, but another you definitely won't. Heh, haven't done something like it since..hmm...from the looks of it, page 6 of my (public) collection, here :) Stay Tubed ;) PS: Notice how the fight is kinda' like an homage to the Ryu/Sagat fight, at least as far as the setting goes. PPS: I swear, if the actual game footage is anything even remotely close to this, there could be MAD fan videos! But I keep expectations low. It's better that way :)

Comments

grabnaur ::: Favorites  2007-10-27 17:20:46

Sweet
__________________________________________________

No comments: