Saturday, December 1, 2007

"KG-Beta"

Duration: 02:55 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-30 01:48:40
User: psylentknight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Long ago, I saw a random video that inspired the song on here, to which this may as well be a remix since I added a few new things to it. Nevermind the MGS clip in the background, it was my way of "tricking" the processor on here to finally accept the damn video after five failures, since it wouldn't allow just a simple text and/or pic. I may do an extended version of the song sometime. It kinda' asks for it. Now, back to the original video missions :D 11/7/07 And I wish I could show you the link, but the video's off line now, by owner's request. Why? Hell if I care, now. I did for a few seconds, but...meh.

Comments

yuyuzja ::: Favorites  2007-10-30 01:56:56

Coolz, looked like it loaded just fine. :)
__________________________________________________
psylentknight ::: Favorites  2007-10-30 02:00:50

Lol, I just finished editing all the info. And for those that weren't here beforehand, the original title was "If this video doesn't load right..." with the follow-up caption "...I'm gonna' scream." The reason why is in the description on the right :)
__________________________________________________

No comments: