Saturday, December 1, 2007

"Snatcher" opening remix (Version "66")

Duration: 02:55 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-04 01:12:57
User: psylentknight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Dunno why, but I was compelled to do this. Keep in mind it's a rare, but bold attempt for me to tell one story with some alternative footage, while trying to stay true to the main concept. Last time I did it, I had my reasons...good ones...but some people just refuse to share your vision. It the "how" they refuse that separates the cool from the otherwise. So yeah, this time I decided to go with things that were more in sync with original product, including footage of it as well. What's even better is that the song is from the soundtrack to a Konami game, the same people behind Snatcher. HOWEVER, there will be one thing that I'm sure fans of the series will be pissed about. I changed the year of "The Catastrophe" from 1996 to 2066. I think it speaks for itself as to why that's more reasonable now. The "hidden" reason of the original date is also played with in this intro as well. And I knew there was this strange reason why I knew 99% of this speech by heart all these years. Yes, you read that right. I guess that's all there is to talk about with this one for the moment. Except one thing, that I'll bring up as the next video (assuming I don't do a re-remix video using the original audio to this stuff). :)

Comments

MysteriousBob ::: Favorites  2007-11-04 06:52:04

That was cool, you clearly spent a long time on it. Although I am pissed about 2066. :P
__________________________________________________
psylentknight ::: Favorites  2007-11-04 09:56:04

Thanks, and if you really are, at least I was expecting such, haha.
__________________________________________________

No comments: