Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ghostbuster: The Video Game [Trailer remix]

Duration: 00:31 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-18 14:15:46
User: psylentknight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Ah, we meet again. The last time I did anything even close to Ghostbusters, I made a lasting impression on one individual that happens to be a state local. You've heard of these people on here, the ones that have all the smack talk in the world about other people's vids, but have none of their own to receive similar, if not worse comments than what they leave behind. Thinking about it, he reminds me a lot of the judgmental, harsh, and closed-minded people that claim to be the opposite. They are the type of people I do my best to stay away from, not just because it's good for my health, but theirs as well. That, and jail bars don't match my eyes :p So this time, the reason I did this video was that the opening and ending scenes were all that came with the latest trailer to the upcoming game (it's said to be released next fall...*pouts**). But months ago, there were leaked videos of the gameplay, to which I'm sure many have seen so far, but this is just my way of mixing the two as one, thus making it a possibly more "effective" teaser. Would've helped to have some updated game footage, of which if there is, I need to go fishing for it. If not, I'm satisfied with this. Nothing too great, but at least a future project will take some time to take on as well, like the MGS3 one... I just hope the song I intend to use is one I do justice, 'cause it's one that, as rare as I say this about any song of any genre, is one I absolutely love. Seriously.

Comments

xdarkwing104x ::: Favorites  2007-11-21 00:28:45

This should have been the actual trailer. Atom Bomb fits
__________________________________________________

No comments: