Saturday, December 1, 2007

Wandering Spies (vs. Kid Beyond)

Duration: 04:56 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-17 10:15:01
User: psylentknight
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This wasn't my original intention for using this song, but it'd take forever to get footage for a live action movie I wanted to use it for. Instead, the idea came to me with much thanks to Yuyuzja's info, and putting two concepts together, I have what is here now. Now there's a lot carried into this as far as relating video with lyrics from the original idea, and as much as I'd love to tell you all what movie I speak of, somewhere down the line, I might get the chance. Here's hoping you're all around for that, some way or another. Also, this took about six days to finish up, 'cause of all the editing, then re-edits, and going back to fix things I caught in what would've been the final cut. not to mention working twelve hour shifts for all but one day. Maybe two...but still, it drained, and often I'd get up early enough to do some extra work. And you know what? I feel it paid off.

Comments

yuyuzja ::: Favorites  2007-11-17 11:57:21

WOW! Great job! This is probably my favorite out of like.. all the videos you've done. Hey, how'd you edit out the subtitles? Is it part of your video editing program? Also, that song kicks ass.
__________________________________________________
psylentknight ::: Favorites  2007-11-17 12:59:09

Thank you :), and yeah, taking out the subtitles were part of the editor called "Event Pan/Crop", but it was a tricky and lengthy process to play with, 'cause I didn't wanna' take anything away from the originals, and it was to be done with every scene that was new to the timeline. Wonder if I'll have the same luck with the other series. But again, thank you :)
__________________________________________________
ExeErdna ::: Favorites  2007-11-17 14:46:13

you did it again awesome work, and yeah all the extra time put in did pay off.
__________________________________________________

No comments: